Day 01: Airport Transfer in hotel (Dinner)
Upon arrival at Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport, Meet and transfer to hotel by local representative. After that, check in hotel and have BBQ Seafood at Jimbaran.
Day 02: Full day Kintamani Tour + Masjid Al Ihsaan Sanur (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
This is the most popular in Bali. This a full day tour that takes you to the famous village of celuk (famous for its gold and silver smith) Mas (a village of wood carvers)and Ubud (home of Bali’s famous artists). Also included in this tour are visits to the Elephant Cave and Tampak siring Holy Spring. Buffet lunch will be at Kintamani Restaurant. In Kintamani you can enjoy the spectacular view of the still active volcano and Lake Batur. In the afternoon we will visit Masjid Al Ihsaan at Sanur Area. Dinner will be at Natrabu Restaurant.
Day 03: Full day Bedugul + Masjid Al – Hidayah + Sunset Tour Tanah Lot (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, we will take you to the Royal Temple Taman Ayun, then continue to Bedugul – a small lakeside village overlooking Lake Beratan. While you are in the area you will see the Ulun Danu Temple in the town of Candi Kuning. A Moslem town a few kilometers north of Bedugul. This lakeside temple is a Hindu/Budha Temple dedicated to Dewi Danu, the goddes of water. The gardens are beautifully landscaped with an abundance of colorful flowers. Because the climate of the area surrounding Bedugul is particularly suitable for growing all types of produce. Many flowers are cultivated here and the Bedugul market is renowned for its variety of fresh fruits, herb and vegetables. The market (Candi Kuning) is also famous for potted plants, herb& particularly orchids. Lunch buffet will be at Local. After lunch proceed to the best known and most photographed temple in Bali, Tanah means earth, and Lot means Sea. The temple symbolizes the meeting point of natural and cosmic elements. Tanah Lot is also famous for its magnificient sunset. The continue to have dinner at Telaga Sari.
Day 04: Airport transfer out (Breakfast)
Free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for your flight back home.
Tour Excluding :
- Personal expenses such as: Extra meals (lunch & dinner), softdrinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.
- Air tickets & airport tax
- Donations and tipping driver/tour guide
- Insurance & donation
- Hotel Peak Season surcharge / Idul Fitri / Christmas / Chinese New Year / Public Holiday.
- Any optional program
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Rate are quoted based on RINGGIT MALAYSIA (RM)
- Rate are Nett and Non Comissionable
- Free Of Charge applicable for 20 + 1
- Child (Below 10 Years Old) Twin Sharing 1 room with adult Pay: Full Rate
- Child (Below 10 Years Old) With Extra Bed Pay: 75% From Adult Rate
- Child (Below 10 Years Old) Without Extra Bed Pay: 50% From Adult Rate
- Infant (Below 2 Years Old): Free of Charge
- Cancellation fee in full rate on the day of arrival or no show
- No refund for Untilized Tour