DAY 01: ARRIVED AT PEKANBARU (Sultan Syarif Kasim II) (LUNCH / DINNER)
Arriving at SULTAN SYARIF KASIM II Airport, you will be picked up by a tourist guide and then to the restaurant for lunch. Then, the guests will be taken to visit at the same time Praying at the An Nur Mosque, one of the mosques of the pride of the Riau community with a unique and attractive building, located in the center of Pekanbaru (Stop photo). Next visit the Sang Nila Utama Museum, handicrafts (Local Batik), local food and other hotel check-in.
DAY 02: PEKANBARU-SIAK-PEKANBARU (B’FAST / LUNCH / DINNER)
After breakfast, go straight to Siak 2-2.5 hours drive. Arriving in Siak directly towards Siak Palace by passing the proud bridge of the Siak Community, namely the Tengku Agung Sultanah Latifah Bridge. Arriving at the Siak Royal Palace, you can see historical relics, visit the High Density Hall, see the Kato Ship and the Dhuhur Prayer at Sultan Syarif Hasyim Mosque, Lunch at the local restaurant and then visit the Tomb of Sultan Abdul Djalil Rakhmadsyah (Founder of the Siak Kingdom) which is also known as Raja Kecik. Returning to Pekanbaru arrived in Pekanbaru for dinner.
Option: Eat durian
DAY 03: PEKANBARU CITY TOUR (B’FAST / LUNCH / DINNER)
After breakfast at the hotel, the trip begins to visit the Tuan Kadi House, a Malay-style house that was used in the past as a stopover place for Sultan Syarif Kasim II, built in 1895, Pasar Bawah which is a tourist market that sells various items such as clothing, food, ceramics, accessories and others eat midday at the local restaurant and so on a visit to the local batik shop and Pekanbaru specialties such as: bolo kemojo, gulur durian, pineapple chips and others.
DAY 04: PEKANBARU DEPT (B’FAST)
After breakfast at the hotel, get ready to depart and transfer to Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport. See you on the next tour.
Tour Including :
- Private Tour
- Transportation in comfortable air conditioned Deluxe car incl. fuel as per itinerary
- Accommodation in above hotels mentioned based on TWN/DBL/TRIPLE
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Driver cum guide for group below 11 persons
- Tour Guide (English/Malay speaking guide) for group of 11 persons – up only.
- Entrance and parking fees as per program above
- Return ferry cost Parapat – Samosir
- Boat tour on Lake Toba for group of 11 persons – up only (Group Below 11 persons will use car for Lake Toba tour)
- Meals as per program / HALAL MEALS
- Daily Mineral water 1 Bottle 600ml/Pax/Day
Tour Excluding :
- Personal expenses such as: Extra meals (lunch & dinner), softdrinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.
- Air tickets & airport tax
- Donations and tipping driver/tour guide: 7/PAX/DAY
- Insurance & donation
- Hotel Peak Season surcharge / Idul Fitri / Christmas / Chinese New Year / Public Holiday.
- Any optional program