Day 1: Kuala Namu International Airport – Bukit Lawang / 3 – 3,5 hrs drive (L,D)
Arrive at the Kuala Namu International Airport with flight… at… We will fetch you and depart to Bukit Lawang the observation point of the Orangutans located in Gunung Leuser National Park through by landscape with vast view of palm oil and rubber plantation. En-route stops at of rubber, oil palm and cacao plantations with some countryside landscape. Lunch and dinner we will serve at local restaurant.
Day 2: Bukit Lawang (Orangutans Jungle Trekking) – Brastagi via Medan / 5 hrs drive (B,L,D)
In the morning, you visit the feeding platform to see the Orangutan while being fed and prepared for release back into their natural habitat. The excursion starts with a short walk along the river bank and crossing the river with rubber boat or traditional canoe, continuing the hike amidst the thick and hilly bushes until you reach at the plat-forms where regularly, twice a day at 8.am and 3.pm. After that you continue with a 3 hours jungle trekking. Steep, slopes and dense vegetation will bring you to the excitement of the Sumatra rainforest. Here you have the opportunity to see several species of indigenous flora and fauna. Walkers must be fit and have suitable, large profile shoes.
At noon you leave for Brastagi, a mountain resort with its refreshing weather and magnificent mountain scenery which has an abundance of flowers, vegetables and fruits (most famous of which is the “Marquise” passion fruit). Here you can visit the famous fruits market and views two active volcanoes, Sinabung and Sibayak.
- Mostly people can meet the Orangutans at the feeding platform. But it is not 100% guarantee that you can see the Orangutans at the feeding platform. Sometimes the Orangutans do not want to go down to feeding platform cause of fruits season in the jungle. In this case they like more stay deep in the jungle than go down to the feeding platform. So this is a natural reason and we can’t do anything with this case.
- The Accomodation in Bukit Lawang, is Standard Accomodation without Aircondition, Hot Shower.
Day 3: Brastagi – Samosir Island / 4 hrs drive + 1 hr ferry (B,L,D)
After breakfast you proceed the journey to Samosir Island. Stop at Rumah Bolon “The ancient King’s Palace of Batak Simalungun”, Sipiso-Piso waterfall to see view of lake toba from the northern side, and Simarjarunjung hill, to enjoy the special snack, ginger tea and fried bananas, or cassava (personal expenses). Arrive in Parapat, then lunch at Local Restaurant in Parapat. After lunch, then Samosir island excursion by Boat to visits : Tomok village to see the tombs of Toba Batak King Sidabutar (Shopping place), Ambarita village : To see the traditional Batak village with ancient megalithic and the famous stone chair and the execution place of King Sialagan. Then Check-in hotel in Samosir Island / Parapat. Dinner at hotel in Samosir Island / Parapat.
Day 4: Samosir Tour – Medan / 4,5 hrs + 1 hr ferry (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel, then continue the journey to Medan via Tebing Tinggi, drive along the road which offers the endless views of Rubber, Oil Palms and Cocoa Plantations through the journey. Stop should be made at Pematang Siantar for shopping of local product such as Ting Ting, Teng Teng, Etc. Arrive in Medan, then Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch in Medan then city tour and shopping to visit Al-Mashun Grand Mosque or a Chineese Temple of Gunung Timur. Afterwards to be continue with shopping around Medan city, including to visit Batik Centre, Pasar Ikan and Medan Mall / Sun Plaza. Afternoon check in to hotel. Dinner will be served at hotel or local restaurant. Nite life in Medan.
Day 5: Medan-Airport / 1 hrs (B)
After breakfast at hotel. Free program until time to check out. We transfer you to the airport for your flight for next destination. End of Tour
Tour Including :
- Private Tour
- Transportation in comfortable air conditioned Deluxe car incl. fuel as per itinerary
- Accommodation in above hotels mentioned based on TWN/DBL/TRIPLE
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Driver cum guide for group below 10 persons
- Tour Guide (English/Malay speaking guide) for group of 10 persons – up only.
- Gunung Leuser National Park, Permit
- Orang Utans Jungle Trekking in Bukit Lawang
- Entrance and parking fees as per program above
- Return ferry cost Parapat – Samosir
- Boat tour on Lake Toba for group of 10 persons – up only (Group Below 10 persons will use car for Lake Toba tour)
- Meals as per program / HALAL MEALS
- Daily Mineral water
Tour Excluding :
- Personal expenses such as: Extra meals (lunch & dinner), softdrinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.
- Air tickets & airport tax
- Donations and tipping driver/tour guide
- Insurance & donation
- Hotel Peak Season surcharge / Idul Fitri / Christmas / Chinese New Year / Public Holiday.
- Any optional program